Ballarat West Growth Area
What is the Ballarat West Growth Area?
The Ballarat West Growth Area caters for primarily residential growth and provides services and infrastructure for new communities.
The Growth Area will provide around 18,000 new houses at full development to accommodate a population of more than 40,000 people. It comprises 1,1717 hectares of greenfield land and includes four planning precincts located to the west of Alfredton, Delacombe and Sebastopol.
The precincts are:
Bonshaw Creek- Precinct 1
Greenhalghs Road - Precinct 2
Alfredton West (Lucas) - Precinct 3
Carngham Road - Precinct 4
Historical Planning Documents
- Precinct Structure Plan Part 1
- Precinct Structure Plan Part 2
- Precinct Structure Plan Part 3
- Precinct Structure Plan Part 4
- Precinct Structure Plan Part 5
- Ballarat West Growth Area Growling Grass Frog Conservation Management Plan
- Ballarat West Major Activity Centre Urban Design Framework
- Ballarat West Native Vegetation Management Plan