We value and promote opportunities for young people aged 12-25 across Ballarat.
Our Youth Development team provide a range of activities:
- Youth Council - promotes leadership, skill building, social connection and community values
- FReeZA Program ‘Sonika’- delivers all age music, arts and cultural events
- Girl Space - a young women’s health and wellbeing, social and recreational program
- Young Entrepreneurs Program - builds skills around enterprise and business development
- Youth Collective - connects young people and community youth leadership groups with social and change making opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities - through Youth Council and FReeZA programs
- Youth Awards - an annual event recognising the valuable contribution our young people make to our community
- Youth Facilitator Training - mentoring opportunities to support skill development and employment
- Youth led workshops, events and activities - including photography, various art mediums and life skill programs.