Local Law Activity Permit
On this page
You will need a permit to use City of Ballarat land for small temporary activities.
Small temporary activities:
- have less than 100 people in attendance
- use minimal equipment
Larger events will need an Event Permit
What activities need a permit?
Activities such as:
- fundraising / raffle ticket sellers
- highway intersection collection
- walkathons / fun runs
- sausage sizzles
- advertising signs
- recreational activity for commercial gain
How to apply
- Complete the permit application
- Email your application and evidence of public liability insurance to email@example.com
You should apply at least 14 days before the activity. A $205 fee may apply.