Planning Delegated Committee Meeting | September 2023
At the monthly Planning Delegated Committee Meeting on Wednesday 13 September Council considered an amendment to the Ballarat Planning Scheme.
Ballarat Planning Scheme Amendment Plan (C240ball)
The requested amendment would apply a Heritage Overlay to five individual properties and one residential heritage precinct:
- Miner’s Right House at 89 Magpie Street, Golden Point
- Mossmount House and Garden at 1207 Winter Street, Buninyong
- St Marks Anglican Parsonage at 201 Melbourne Road, Brown Hill
- Bournedale Selkirk House and Garden at 618 Howitt Street, Ballarat North
- Victory House at 742 Geelong Road, Canadian
- Holmes Street residential precinct, Ballarat Central
Council considered five submissions that were received on the Planning Scheme Amendment C240ball to determine whether to request the Minister for Planning appoint an Independent Planning Panel.
The matter was deferred by Council to allow further consultation with the landowners.
All parties will be advised when the amendment is returned to the Planning Delegated Committee Meeting for further consideration.
Ballarat’s Neighbourhood parks upgraded
Events contributing significantly to City of Ballarat
Ballarat’s younger residents celebrated throughout YOUTH FEST
Public Notices - Friday 29 September 2023
Mayor’s Message - Friday 29 September 2023
New fitness equipment for Buninyong’s De Soza Park