Our Customer Call Centre is open, please call 5320 5500 if you have a question about our services.
Essential services still operating
- To support the most vulnerable members of our community during the COVID-19 situation, Meals on Wheels and In-Home Help Services will continue to be provided. Any customers that are concerned should phone us on 5320 5500.
- Your house-hold waste, including general waste, recycling and green waste, will still be collected.
Worried about your Ballarat Lifestyle and Aquatic Centre membership?
- All memberships, including all children's programs, will be suspended and you will NOT be charged during the temporary shutdown.
- Your membership will re-commence once the Ballarat Lifestyle and Aquatic Centre re-opens.
Bought a ticket to an Art Gallery of Ballarat exhibition?
- All Art Gallery of Ballarat events, including exhibition openings, have been cancelled indefinitely. This includes exhibition openings, talks, concerts, children’s program such as Art Club, Art Bites and Art Camp, and public events in Alfred Deakin Place which require access to the gallery and gallery education programs
- Any tickets that have been sold for events which have been cancelled will be refunded in full. The gallery will be contacting all ticket holders to notify patrons of cancellation. Ticket holders will need to liaise with the gallery desk regarding their refunds either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 5320 5858.
Changes to Her Majesty's Theatre, Civic Hall and the Ballarat Mining Exchange
- Her Majesty's Theatre, Civic Hall and the Ballarat Mining Exchange have been closed to the general public effective immediately.
- All scheduled performances and events have been cancelled or postponed.
- Anyone who has purchases a ticket will receive a refund. Our box office staff will be happy to answer any queries regarding performances and associated refunds. All enquiries should be directed to 03 5333 5888 or email email@example.com.
Changes to Eureka Centre – Home of the Eureka Flag services
- All school, venue and bus tour bookings have been cancelled
- The Eureka Centre will remain staffed during the temporary closure to answer phone calls and emails
- The Pathway of Remembrance project that was scheduled to be launched on 3 April will be reschedule
- The Ballarat Research Hub will be closed during this period too.
Changes to library services
- The Ballarat, Sebastopol and Wendouree Libraries are now closed, however, the after-hours chutes at each facility will remain open
- All Library Outreach locations will be closed until further notice
- All current items will be renewed until Friday 1 May
- All reserved items will be extended until Friday 1 May
- All online services are still available
- The Home Library Service will temporarily cease operations until further notice.
Council-related fees to pay?
- We would encourage anyone who is concerned about their ability to pay any current Council-related fees to contact Customer Service on 5320 5500
- There are a range of options available and Council is very willing to work with businesses and individuals, based on their individual circumstances.
It's important to remember, this is an extremely fluid situation and events are changing daily.
For up-to-date information, please refer to the Department of Health and Human Services
If you can't find the information you are looking for on the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org