The City Of Ballarat Youth Services are currently looking for dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic young people, aged 12 – 25 years to become members of our FReeZA Program in 2020.
The FReeZA program is a Victorian state government funded initiative that gives young people the opportunity to lead the planning and staging of live music and cultural events within their local communities. The program gives all participants hands-on experience and training in the Australian music industry through extensive event management, mentoring and networking opportunities.
How to Apply
- Complete the Application Form
- Please ensure you address the Key Selection Criteria
- To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach:
- Covering Letter
- Addressed Key Selection Criteria
- Application Form
- Include the position title in the email subject
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion.
Learn about our employment details.