- Full time
- Salary between $59,719 to $63,652 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Phoenix Building
- Closing date for this position is Midnight Sunday, 20 October 2019
The City of Ballarat Arts and Culture team is looking for an enthusiastic and efficient administration officer to assist in delivering high quality, timely information to the organisation.
To be successful in this position you will have strong interpersonal skills and an eye for detail, whilst also being an enthusiastic and dedicated team player.
You will have experience providing support to teams, proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to meet set objectives within strict time frames.
Key Selection Criteria
- Certificate IV or Diploma in administration or relevant administrative experience in Local Government or similar organisation.
- Word processing skills and working knowledge of software packages including Word and Excel, Outlook, ACT, Squarespace, Wordpress, MailChimp and Survey Monkey.
- Demonstrated experience in organising and managing meetings including preparation and circulation of agendas, minutes, invitations and development of sound written correspondence and documentation.
- Possession of excellent verbal (including telephone and counter) communication and customer service skills.
- Interest in the creative industries, community arts or arts fields
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service and office administration role
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations, show initiative and positively respond to challenges and strive for continuous improvement in service provision.
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety issues relevant to work activities and work area.
For further information about the position please contact Tara Poole, Coordinator Creative City on 03 5320 5188.
How to Apply
- Read the Position Description
- Complete the Application Form
- Please ensure you address the Key Selection Criteria
- To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach:
- Covering Letter
- Addressed Key Selection Criteria
- Application Form
- Include the position title in the email subject
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion.
Learn about our employment details.