- sweep leaves from gutters and footpaths into small piles and place them on the nature strip or kerbside. Arrange for the piles to be collected by calling Customer Service on 03 5320 5500 or submit a leaf collection request using the Online Form.
- compost and mulch the leaves from your property - if you don't have composting facilities, store leaves in large plastic bags with handfuls of blood and bone meal, and dampen with water for future use
- if you have a lot of Plane Tree leaves, go over them with a mower with a catcher attached to create some mulch as these leaves do not compost well
- leaves can be taken to the Gillies Street Transfer Station.
- please don't put leaves in the garbage bin
- please don't burn leaves, you could risk a fine of up to $500.00.