Payments for the following may be made via Council's e-Services system:
- Animal Registration and renewal
- Council services
- Food Registration
- Public Health and Wellbeing Registration
- Residential Tenancies Registration
- Septic Tank Permits
BPay or POSTbillpay
- To use BPay online you need to register for Internet banking with your participating bank, credit union or building society. Once registered, use the appropriate code listed in the table below to make payments.
- To use POSTbillpay visit www.postbillpay.com.au to sign up or login to make payments.
|Payment item||BPay Biller Code||POSTbillpay Code|
|Animal Registration Renewal
Detach the payment slip/notice and post along with your cheque or money order to:
Manager Finance, City of Ballarat, PO Box 125, Ballarat Vic 3353.
A receipt will not be issued if you use this method of payment.
Visit our Customer Service Officers at the payments counter.
When: Monday to Friday, 8.15am to 5.00pm (excluding public holidays)
Where: Phoenix Building, 25 Armstrong Street South, Ballarat
Payments may be made by cash, cheque, money order or EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard or Bankcard. A cashier will issue an official receipt upon payment.
Contact your participating bank, credit union or building society to access phone banking facility information and registration details to make payments directly from your savings, cheque or credit card account over the phone. Quote the Biller Code (listed in the table above) and Reference Number on the notice you are paying.
Telephone 13 18 16 - quote the Billpay Code (listed in the table above) and Reference Number on the notice you are paying.